How We Work
At NetConnective we believe that with the right help at the start, small businesses can get themselves in the public eye at the same time as making your advertising budget work hardest for you.
We are keen to get to know our customers and their businesses. By understanding what your business goals are, we can choose the right Google Ads set-up and management for you, helping you to get more leads, sell more product or get more sign-ups.
With our analytical skills we can help small businesses grow to become customer-driven enterprises.
Working in Partnership
We are constantly looking to build relationships which can help us to deliver the best services to our customers and to do the same for like minded companies. Whether you are looking for a PPC partner to fulfil your customers' Google Ads requirements or you think you may be able to offer your additional marketing or PR services to our customer-base, we would love to talk to you.
We can offer referral packages or work as a white-label service, whichever is the best solution for you. Start a Conversation
- We're passionate about what we do and bring that to every client & engagement.
- We're committed to plain talking and simple language.
- We welcome open and honest feedback from our customers and partners and incorporate that feedback into our people & processes.
- We are always striving to deliver service excellence in everything we do. If you're not recommending us then we are doing something wrong.
I began working in Marketing back at the very start of the millennium, and interspersed with a bit of travel and having a couple of children, marketing has been ‘my thing’ ever since. I co-founded NetConnective in 2014, specialising in PPC. As Google Ads Account Manager I love getting my head around new accounts and campaigns (whilst dunking a biscuit in tea).
When I’m not in keyword heaven I like to spend time with my family and friends on various adventures. I daydream most about skiing down a mountain with the wind in my hair.
I have something of an analytical mind, so unsurprisingly after a few years in IT and a bit of travelling, I began consulting as a Business Analyst. Working in a multitude of businesses across IT and Marketing functions. The stand-out area for me is understanding customer behaviour and what this teaches us about attracting new customers. This is what led me to co-found NetConnective in 2014, focusing on Website Analysis.
In my free-time I like to ski, sail and tinker in my workshop.
WORKING WITH YOU
"NetConnective helped us generate more customer leads and reduced our overall digital marketing budget. We have come to rely on their monthly insight reports to help guide our campaign strategies."
RICHARD FIELDEN, MANAGING DIRECTOR, WJ GROUNDWATER
Reasons to Work with Us
We love what we do and come to work every day looking for new ways to help our clients be successful. If you have a new project or are looking for a partner we'd love to start a conversation with you. We're a good fit if you:
- Prefer plain language and simple options
- Like the idea of flexible contract-free relationships
- Looking for Google-recognised certification & performance
- Enjoy working collaboratively to shape ideas and plans
- Want to pick up the phone to a UK-based team